SHAIKH MOHAMMAD ZAKIR HOSSAINBarrister-at-Law and Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
Mr Hossain is an Advocate of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh with a substantial experience both in Bangladesh and in the UK. He was enrolled with the Bangladesh Bar Council as an Advocate on 03.03.1997, permitted to practice in the High Court Division on 10.07.1999 and was enrolled on 20.12.2015 in the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh simultaneously.
He was born and brought up in the south western district of Bagerhat. His father, late Shaikh Abul Kashem Ahmed, was a school teacher and his mother Rokeya Begum (Ratnagarva Maa) is a housewife. He attended Saira Modhudia High School and Govt. PC College, Bagerhat.
- Barrister-at-Law, Lincoln's Inn, London, United Kingdom
- PgDL, BPP University College, London, United Kingdom
- LL.M (International Human Rights), University of East London, London, United Kingdom.
- LLB (Hons) University of London, London, United Kingdom.
- M.Com (Finance and Banking), University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- Constitutional & Administrative;
- Corporate & Commercial;
- International & Commercial Arbitration;
- Human Rights, Environmental Law;
- Civil/Criminal Litigation.